Spark Ventures 3rd Annual Wine Tasting Update
Spark Ventures is excited to host our 3rd Annual Wine Tasting one week from today at Hafele Showroom at 154 West Hubbard in River North. We anticipate 200 guests and expect tickets to sell out before the event, so if you plan to join us and have not purchased your ticket, please do so at http://www.sparkventures.org/invite/events/2011-wine-tasting/
Our Wine Tasting opens at 5:30 and will feature light appetizers, wines from around the world and music by the Scott Pazera Trio. Throughout the evening, guests will have the opportunity to bid on silent auction items including
- Private wine tastings
- Instant Wine Cellar including forty bottles of wine
- Chicago dining and entertainment packages at restaurants like Carnivale and Tru
- Signed memorabilia from sports greats like Derrick Rose, Barry Sanders and Charles Woodson
- Tickets to upcoming Chicago based sporting events
- Unique art and crafts from Zambia
- Opportunities to cook with world famous chef Carl Jerome, former chef to Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis
- And much much more …
We will also feature a short live auction where you can bid on our top three auction items. During the evening, you will also have the opportunity to see our work in Zambia in action through a brief video to share our work firsthand with our supporters.
We are thrilled by the support and enthusiasm building around our event and look forward to welcoming you to Hafele next Thursday and sharing the evening together.